Controlling and Processing Parties
When you use the www.mobilservisleri.com.tr services, you agree that:
- www.mobilservisleri.com.tr may process your personal data. www.mobilservisleri.com.tr may transfer your personal data to other websites that belong it.
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as VAT registration numbers;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information on other users and information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customise, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that specific content infringes the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other www.mobilservisleri.com.tr user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your User ID and User ID history, full name, country, email address and listing history or anything else that we deem relevant.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from those who attempt to carry out fraudulent or illegal activities on the site, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Information You Share on www.mobilservisleri.com.tr
If you access our sites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, certain information about you, such as your user ID may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
You agree to use www.mobilservisleri.com.tr information only for using services offered through www.mobilservisleri.com.tr.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits it, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
www.mobilservisleri.com.tr and its users do not tolerate spam. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your information is stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collected from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.